Seek and Destroy Seek and Destroy

Awesome!

Actually, I would say it deserves a higher score. The animation is a lot better than it's current score 3.09. So, I'll let you in on a secret. :O

I made a stick fight a while back, and I think it has about a 3.70 score. The thing is, this video you made is 1000 times better. What I did, though, was put in a crappy background. I, personally, think this video would look better without a background, but the people love them, I guess, because that is the only reason I can think of for them giving me a higher score.

Good job! Make more stuff!

SteelCold responds:

Alright, I'll put in a lil BG in my next anim, thanks for your review

Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

Meh...

It was 'aight. Some of the jokes were a bit (for lack of a better word) childish. Don't get me wrong, I love sex jokes, and some of the stuff was pretty funny in this, but some of the stuff (like him spanking Snape and the "sexual spells") were just a bit stupid to me.
So, it was good, but sometimes humor was a bit immature.

RSQViper responds:

It was supposed to be immature, so goal achieved.

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

As always, great... But...

This, like all the other blockheads, was great, but one minor complaint... You over-used the whole "unnecessary plural form" thing. Not much, but still, the blockhead I grew up to love doesn't need that to be funny.

Stickicide 3! Stickicide 3!

A bit repetative, but fun.

The animation was good, and it was interesting to find all the possibilities. All the items worked nicely and I think the addition of more than black and white was nice. All around, it was pretty good. However, when it reached a certain point. It was repetative, and I found all of the things. At that point, it was a bit dull.

I DO think it would be kinda cool if there could be something like a chain reaction (Sorta like Kitty Cannon) where if one thing kills you, you go flying and you could hit another trap, and so on. I know that wouldn't be easy to make, but it would add a new element to the game. And it would cause a lot of combinations, such as the "Bomb, springy boxing glove, woodchipper death."

Just add SOMETHING new to the next one (other than pretty graphics) because right now, they are all basically the same game.

Simpsomaker Simpsomaker

I never really played

I just had the music in the background and just listened to it while doing other stuff. I have played that game before, so I decided to just listen. :)

Smileys War Smileys War

Words cant express it's awesomeness.

So I will just vote five and leave it at that.

Flabberblasted Flabberblasted

I love every one of your pics.

But I'm also pretty envious of your great sharpie skills. Anyway, nothing you haven't heard before, but these are just great. Nice work.