Stickicide 3! Stickicide 3!

A bit repetative, but fun.

The animation was good, and it was interesting to find all the possibilities. All the items worked nicely and I think the addition of more than black and white was nice. All around, it was pretty good. However, when it reached a certain point. It was repetative, and I found all of the things. At that point, it was a bit dull.

I DO think it would be kinda cool if there could be something like a chain reaction (Sorta like Kitty Cannon) where if one thing kills you, you go flying and you could hit another trap, and so on. I know that wouldn't be easy to make, but it would add a new element to the game. And it would cause a lot of combinations, such as the "Bomb, springy boxing glove, woodchipper death."

Just add SOMETHING new to the next one (other than pretty graphics) because right now, they are all basically the same game.

Simpsomaker Simpsomaker

I never really played

I just had the music in the background and just listened to it while doing other stuff. I have played that game before, so I decided to just listen. :)

Smileys War Smileys War

Words cant express it's awesomeness.

So I will just vote five and leave it at that.

Bounceball Bounceball

Good... but...

I would make the paddle go much faster. Right now, if one ball comes at the top and one at the bottom... You are kinda screwed. Otherwhise, it's OK.

Purplenum: Survival Purplenum: Survival

Addicting.

My top is 27, I am gonna try again right now, though.

mooseisloose responds:

27 is pretty damn good! Glad to see you're going to play it again =)

Draw-A-Game Draw-A-Game

Awesome!

Great game! I have no advise. Oh... and I checked the scores, and right now, I am 5th place... but that will change soon.

Lmao Car!!!1 Lmao Car!!!1

...

What the crap was that? I liked it... but... what?

purplepanda physics purplepanda physics

cool song

If that didn't have the song to go along with the waves, It would be pretty dull. But the puddle and music go hand in hand to make it just plain cool.

Draw and Print Draw and Print

Uh... It works...

It works and mustve' taken a bit of your time... But... If I wanted to draw... I would go to microsoft paint, fireworks, or flash. So it was good... but er... useless...

Foreverkul responds:

Most people have paint, but probably not Fireworks or flash. But there are key differences between Paint and this (see below reply)

Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

Love the Barrels

This game was great, but what really ruled was the barrel thing. It would have been good, but the barrels made it to where you could make walls that they would try to get past and then... BOOM! That was my strategy.