Seek and Destroy Seek and Destroy

Awesome!

Actually, I would say it deserves a higher score. The animation is a lot better than it's current score 3.09. So, I'll let you in on a secret. :O

I made a stick fight a while back, and I think it has about a 3.70 score. The thing is, this video you made is 1000 times better. What I did, though, was put in a crappy background. I, personally, think this video would look better without a background, but the people love them, I guess, because that is the only reason I can think of for them giving me a higher score.

Good job! Make more stuff!

SteelCold responds:

Alright, I'll put in a lil BG in my next anim, thanks for your review

Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

Meh...

It was 'aight. Some of the jokes were a bit (for lack of a better word) childish. Don't get me wrong, I love sex jokes, and some of the stuff was pretty funny in this, but some of the stuff (like him spanking Snape and the "sexual spells") were just a bit stupid to me.
So, it was good, but sometimes humor was a bit immature.

RSQViper responds:

It was supposed to be immature, so goal achieved.

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

As always, great... But...

This, like all the other blockheads, was great, but one minor complaint... You over-used the whole "unnecessary plural form" thing. Not much, but still, the blockhead I grew up to love doesn't need that to be funny.

Mario Goes Crazy: Deluxe Mario Goes Crazy: Deluxe

Um... Kinda stupid...

Yeah... I didn't like it. I would suggest more... animation, rather than just moving pictures arround.

Element responds:

do you not see the religious message in this flash?

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

No! You corrected the spelling!

Super funny... But I liked BEA better. :)

TheEvilPlan TheEvilPlan

Hey!

I just watched your video on DA! :P Good work, and nice placement of intermission.

Devil May Cry Devil May Cry

Ha! Kicked my first submission's butt!

My advise would be to make it a bit more fast-pased. He moved a bit slow, which is not the DevilMayCry way. Other than that, it was goood.

DOF DOF

Funny

Ha! Funny stuff. And... That's about it. Nothing to say. Just... plain... strange.

Mortal Kombat Presepadas Mortal Kombat Presepadas

Hilarious

Man, that was funny with a capital F. Usually, I like to give advise, but I cant. You did it pefect! I bow down to you... not really.

100-1d314 responds:

Thanks man ^^ i bow to you too man XD thanks to the comment !!

Redlemon - Truly Redlemon - Truly

Great

I know you are gonna get a bunch of good comments, so it doesn't really matter what I say right now. But it was great. I wont be surprised if it makes the front page and a daily feature. However, it is a bit cheesy. Still, awesome.